Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some news

An in-game friend gifted me Megurine "Lukarin", how nice ! ~本当にありがとうございます~


I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not because of his price but I would regret it later like the Code Geass event so...it's a good thing someone gifted it to me.

Cards are still the same shit as always. Did 10 draws and get only (*)s except Arin (***) which is pretty useless. Cards hate me. Why oh why do I still play ? Could it be...addiction ?

I still play on Goa sometimes because of my video and my advanced account and managed to get Anna's Gas Mask in no time because I was having an useless rare (Arin papel shop hairstyle) for a very long time which just wanted to be traded if you ask me.


That's totally ugly but whatever. My Anna rare collection is complete again.

Anyway I'm fed up with online gaming these days. Fed up with the life too but that's an other subject. I want a nice video game for my ps2/Wii and speak of something other than Pangya on this blog.


Maybe I'll give a try to Odin Sphere If I manage to get the game. We'll see. I pretty much like Vanilla Ware job.

1 comment:

Zangetsuna said...

Roooo p'tit chancard pour ta Arin ^^