Thursday, July 9, 2009

S4 US in the come


Honestly ? I don't care (awesome 2NE1 brand new song from Korea about a girl breaking up with her boyfriend).

It's not like if I didn't already know how S4 look like since you all here know that I spend a lot time on Japan but in fact I'm happy. I have a good friend from Sentai-Crew (my SSBB team) who play there and I like to play there for this kind of reason. The same thing goes for all the other players I know.

However, If "something bad" happen to my Japan account I'll be sad if I don't have any place to go except Goa. Lucia ♥... Well honestly I don't plan to play with her for the moment since everyone will do the same so I'll stick with my lovely Hana that I love so much too (and have her magical on the US too)~
I'm waiting for the rares I missed on Japan like Lucia's PJ or things like that you know...
Don't be too surprised if I end up crazy when it will be release.

Anyway the serveur maintenance will be over around 1PM (french hour) tomorrow. Add "(e35)" (yeah, just the heart...I thought we could change our nicknames AH AH AH AH AH AH...Aww...) if you want to play with me. My stuff there is very bad so don't except me to play good but let's simply have fun ^_^/
See you.

PS : I finally decided to do a file about Pangya X Vocaloid, it's in the come.

>> French Version <<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah i wasn't hyped up about it much either. I've played on the kr servers, have a lucia, played lost seaway, etc. The only thing i was excited about was the self-design system, since i never got to try it on kr. Turns out we might not get it until late july or august.


(Wish i had a jp account >.>)