Monday, July 20, 2009

Twitter ? o_O


Okkkkk =_= I failed...

One of my best friend almost forced me to suscribe to it. All those online things like Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and stuff makes me sick. It's like whoo. Be free ?
Nobody need to know what you are doing, where you are ALL THE TIME @_@

Anyway, Facebook is like "banned in my mind". I'm a PROUD Anti-Facebook XD!
MySpace is ok. It seems to be a nice place for artists ( musical especially).

Then Twitter. Oh. Why not ? The concept is pretty simple, the design is cute, why not why not ? I give it a shot. If it please me I'll use my phone like that everyone will be able to now WHAT-I-AM-DOING RIGHT-NOW-WHERE-I-AM-WHAT-I-LIKE-WHAT-I-SEE-HOW-I-FELL ATM ETC. @___@ all the time~ !

It also seem cool when you combinate it with a blog since you can't make long posts on Twitter (that's not the concept). I need to think about it but now, yup, I put a Twitter gadget on the right side.

OH OH OH. We'll see what happen.

5 comments:

Saku said...

I also hate facebook >_< I dont want an account bc everyone know what your are doing... pff I hate that.
I only have a DevianART account... I hate all other communities...

Zangetsuna said...

Chui pas trop facebook non plus ...
J'ai juste créé un profil pour retrouver mes amis perdus de longue date XD

Mais quand j'en vois raconter leur vie ou mettre des photos de tous les instants passé la journée précédente -_- spa du tout mon trip.

J'aime juste avoir des news de gens qui je ne reverai probablement jamais, voir des photos de leurs enfants, etc, etc.

J'avais déjà pensé à twitter moi aussi ^^ pour mettre style "ah je viens d'ajouter un nouveau rare sur mon blog dans la rubrique loterie cookies" ... "ah j'viens de rajouter une catégorie" ca peut être intéressant même si je ne me suis pas encore attarder sur le fonctionnement d'untel site.

Mainlless said...

@Saku : Used to spend time on DeviantArt when I drawed (didn't draw since a while...). I don't like this site anymore...the design suxx to me :(

@Zangetsuna : Je vois que tu es passée du côté obscur de la force dors et déjà :>

@Hinano : that's sooo like you XD

SakuraMaxX said...

I mostly use Twitter to talk to people when I'm not logged into any chat programs or games. Probably the best use I can get out of it.

Mainlless said...

Well I guess everyone find its own utility :3