Thursday, November 18, 2010

pangya_jp mailmag 112310 PREVIEW



It's been a while, but KR got ahead of JP this time as they revealed the next scratch card/gacha set.

New Gacha "Project G 2nd Album Band Ver."









































Now I don't speak korean (except for stuff like "YOONA NOONA SARANGHAE !!!!" I guess) but this is obviously the gacha set which will be released next week on pangya_jp.

Also, this is a follow up of an earlier gacha set called Project G, which is Pangya Idol Group. It was released in february 2010.










So yeah this time this is their concert and/or second album or something featuring Azer and Max (I believe this is random, as they got nothing at all).

The scratch card set includes new outtfits for all the girls (and Nell) and a brand new clubset "String Club". Now...Brand new ? Really...?

Mainlless new clubset : released two years later o_o (this is S4 PV screenshots) #pangya http://twitpic.com/37vhv1 (on twitter)


Mainlless I believe I already saw the mandoline somewhere too... do you guys have any idea ? #pangya (on twitter)


Mainlless Oh I know... It was on a recent promotion pic for Nell. The violin is there too. #pangya http://twitpic.com/37vjxs (on twitter)


EDIT :

babynuko hey I just realized, Cecilia's been kicked out of Project G and replaced with a shota trap. http://bit.ly/dnQCvS セシかわいそうにw #pangya (on twitter)


I didn't even notice Cecilia was absent... I feel bad for her.

Also, according to Peperoguy, "Guitar does have different songs when you swing. I heard one part where it played the revive theme from Season 3". Pretty awesome~

Now will I play this set ? I don't think so. As awesome as it looks, I decided to cut back on spending so yeah. Probably not.

Pangya x Hello Kitty

This event also originally comes from Pangya KR.
Now that may be wrong but I believe this is coming next week or at least soon.
Here's an old tweet introducing the content :

Peperoguy Any Hello Kitty fans? (besides TheAzureEdge). http://url.ie/6q94 (on twitter)


Don't know Hello Kitty ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Kitty

I really look forward to it as the clubset is a must-purchase for me. Too much cuteness and neko~
I think I'll also get the hot glasses for Lucia.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'd have Lucia's Hello Kitty glasses on KR if I could figure out how to buy stuff. >.< They look epic!!

And I thought those clubs looked familiar too. O.o I really want them.

chrisfian said...

Jeebuz..this set is too cute XD
and teh hairstyle (love)
i just hope US gacha rate raised a bit before this set arrived in US =.=

Adoringly said...

Oh my gosh, Lucia and Hana's hairstyle. *___* *Dies*

I want them sfm.

Bell said...

This... sort of gives off an SNSD feel. o.o I like!

blaME said...

I love HELLO KITTY !!!

Morticai said...

Nice update...this one actually has sets I'm looking to try for.

Sorta off-topic question, but does anyone know if KR's doing some work on their servers or something? I can't seem to get my client to work.