Tuesday, December 7, 2010

pangya_jp mailmag 120710 *scratch version*



Yo. *this is the quick scratch version (rough and unedited). only explained what's really new this week*









Minty appears in the shop!!

The cute koodere (I just made this up) will be available in the shop for three weeks. Probably in CP.
She was first introduced with an installation CD of Pangya and so far, it was the only way to get her.
Her stats on the japanese version are Power +2 and Accuracy +2.













Now this is nice but her stats suck too much to bother... I may get her if the price is low but if it's like 200CP like Brown Papel. No! Thank You!
I wish they could sell Future Pipin instead... she's the best caddie released so far (before Korean Open Tournmanent) in my opinion.








Pipin Dojo 'Renewal'

I believe this is the new version of the old pipin game.
So far so good I guess. I wish this won't be a rip off. Changes in Pangya offten mean bad changes, I mean it.

1 comment:

Kaiser said...

Dammit! I was hoping she'd be at 2 control/spin like she was in Thai. Oh well, no point in worrying about it since I don't play JPN haha. :P