Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pangya JP this week

*Vroum*

Bo-ring. I suppose I'm just used to have awesome update but this one has nothing especially awesome.



Symbol of the summer, you'll be able to buy some スイカアズテック (SUIKA Aztec - SUIKA means Watermelon).
I remember that KR sold those, this year, for a really cheap price, I wonder if Japan will do the same. Not like if I ever buy balls (except Sakura time to time) but still sounds interesting.

If you're too hot. Ice creams are available. But not the usual ice creams. Mocchi Ice Cream, best friends of the nolife who loves to level up. It will increase your experience gain of 100% !
Once again, I'm not very interested since, now that I'm Amateur E (almost D lol), I'm bored to level up. Maybe if it's cheap...?

And that's all for the new content o_O Yeah right...never saw a cheaper update since I play Japan Pangya I think LOL ! Whatever.



Nothing especially new here either (more information in my previous posts). Sengoku Pangya, Open War ! 3th week of war...
I just want to add this time that, if I don't talk a lot about this event, doesn't mean it's not interesting.

Honestly that's a pretty epic thing. When you're in-game, everyone is in a Legion. I'm in 武蔵国軍団 personally. Go go Musashi Army~ Thanks to them, I currently have this stunning sticker.

You also have in-game war announcement made by ... a foghorn ! The sound is also used when a friend tell you something through the messenger so it's quite odd but very fun.

Plus, remember that people can win the Golden Twin Feather Clubset with the offline event ! And THAT is quite epic (for them at least lol) !

More information through the official website here.

--
Also here's an interesting screenshot of the rates of the Pangya Box. For 50CP the try uh...(not mine).

No comments: