Wednesday, September 8, 2010

pangya_jp update 090910 + japan pangya voices file updated


I guess I'll start today...
Don't expect too much though, I'm just coming back ! Next posts will be better.


I want to say that I prefer updating the same blog post than creating a new one about the same topic so... it would be best to check it later if something is incomplete. The best exemple is the difference between the update announcement and the real update. Sometimes, they add things but didn't tell anything until the last minute OR -since my japanese is kinda bad- I misunderstood some things which happen to be very different once I logged on.

With that said, let's start shall we ? (Warning : this is NOT a direct translation of the newsletter, just the overall content)


Nell's Fairy Wings added to Cadie's chaudron

A recipe to create Nell's fairy wings will be added to Cadie's chaudron.
Just like her SSAF the recipe will include those Chrono of Seasons (as a reminder, you can make one of those by fusing the 4 different types of Fragments of Time together).

The exact recipe is still unknown, however since Fairy Wings are such a powerfull item, it will probably cost more than just two Chrono of Seasons...I believe that will be like 4.

The Fragments of Time's price will probably increase among the players... People currently sell the green one for like 1,2M, we'll see if that increase.

EDIT 090810 : Actually it already did, they are sold 2 millions now...

EDIT 090910 :


So yeah so recipe is almost the same as the SSAF so I guess that will be the one used for all her gacha rares. What's sad is that I was saving for Nell's SSAF and because of this release, now the green fragment of time cost like 3 millions...


New Item for Kooh

That may surprise european or american players but actually pangya_jp never got that dress for Kooh.

Personally, I think it looks a bit like the famous Petit Chaperon Rouge (Little Red Riding Hood/Rotkäppchen) probably because of the colors used (red and white).

Akai Ringo, a character inspired Little Red Riding Hood from summer anime Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Kooh also got a Little Red Riding Hood set from the gacha some months ago.


Little Red Riding Hood Gacha Set for Kooh

*picture edited*

The dress is called "Charlotte Dress" and the hat "Lace Ruffled Headband", both will be sold in the shop starting 090910 update. It will probably cost pang like the other serveurs. *link edited* Shoes are also available but their name is unknown.

EDIT : Actually, as seen in the picture above, they turned it cp. They used to do the opposite thing (turning cp items from other serveurs into pp items) so that's a bit disapointing since the outtfit is not that great (strictly my opinion). The shoes are called "Charlotte Velour Pumps".


PJC event

The follow up of last week PJC event. I had troubles trying to understand what this is about but I didn't bother that much because school is here and I just don't have the time to play.
So yeah, I don't really know.
If I have time this week end, I'll bring a proper explanation.

EDIT : Seriously I don't really care and I still didn't get what the well that's supposed to be.
The rewards are decent though (PJC EPs).


Japan Pangya Voices File update

It has nothing to do with pangya's newsletter but I'm planning to update this FAQ about Japan Pangya voices. They released Lyrical Voice Clubset (I quit Pangya during the event) with totally different seiyuus and Nell, a new character so I'll update this faq to include those additions. My Pangya X Vocaloid FAQ is still updated so...nothing will change.

Other stuff going on...


Background changed from Blue Lagoon to Blue Moon.


Gacha will change next week.

Nymph Wings

They actually announced it yesterday but I didn't mention it.
They will release "Nymph Wings" which are actually an item first introduced when Pangya China closed (a few years ago I believe), it cost 2500 pangs and gave all stats +1, available in 3 forms.
However, the stats will be changed to the same effect as the fairy wings on japan and will be a gacha item.


I think it will be introduced along with the recycle system this coming october. But that may be the next gacha as well.

No comments: