Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back in France (long post)



And I have already a LOT of things to say. That's why I won't translate everything in both english and french. There are things I need to say in english and things I need to say in french. No problem. Happy you if you understand both languages ! / ...et j'ai déjà PLEINS de choses à dire. C'est pour ça que je ne vais pas traduire tout à la fois en français et en anglais. Il y a des choses que je dois dire en anglais et des choses que je dois dire en français. Tant mieux pour vous si vous comprenez les deux !

■ ■ ■



First thing, I'm back with a new Pangya video. I actually think that it is a little bit less good than the first one but you could also say it's simply different. If you love ave;new and Hana, go watch it ! I'm sorry for the big blank at the end, Windows Movie Maker suxx, that's incredible.

I can also tell you that I will do something really better soon, using the softwares Adobe Premiere and After Effects (and also Sony Vegas). I can't tell you when I will finish that it will take a while but I grant you I will do my best in it. I just want to hear some of you saying "WAH". Ah ah. Already got the idea, edit soon with the title picture.

Anywayzz, click on the banner higher to see it directly on youtube or see it here (don't forget to click on "HQ") below :



PS : Julien you ownz ! XD

■ ■ ■



The trade of my Pangya PSP code is over. The one who got it could grants you that I'm a fair trader for futures trades. ;)

PS : Hana is so cute.




(french)
J'ai une tonne de projet maintenant que je suis de retour de vacance...

● Rattraper mon Japonais : En effet, c'est ma LV3, j'ai déjà raté ma première année et j'ai vraiment envie de valider mon année même si j'ai beaucoup de retard. C'est pourquoi je serais sans doute peu disponible la semaine prochaine même si je suis encore en vacance.
● Mon Code : J'en peux plus de ce truc. Mes parents ont plus ou moins compris que je ne l'avais pas travaillé du tout. Bon dieu, pourquoi je me suis lancé dans ce truc ? Je déteste les voitures, je m'en fou de conduire, ça me saoule...damnit.
● Quelques projets : Une ou deux vidéos de Pangya comme dit plus haut (en anglais) utilisant Adobe Premiere, After Effects et Sony Vegas. Comme je ne sais pas m'en servir ça pourra prendre beaucoup de temps mais j'ai vraiment envie qu'on se dise "waw" en la voyant. Si j'arrive à faire ça je me sentirais très satisfait.
● Un autre projet : Dont je ne dirais rien. Vous verrez, je veux juste dire que ça concerne la chose que j'aime le plus dans Pangya.
● Wonder Girls - So Hot (Ballad Version) : J'ai trouvé ça l'autre jour, j'aime le beat de cette manière mais les lyrics ne collent pas à une ballad, du coup ça rend plutôt sympa. A télécharger ici. Les effets me rapellent un peu certaines musiques de Virtual Novels.

■ ■ ■


I am one of the winner of the little card designers event of Sweatdrop, here.
I love doing things in photoshop (this blog is a complete exemple) so it was kinda fun for me to try to win something, in fact I don't really care about cards and I didn't get anything good when I opened them (damn cards...) but as I said, it's fine, I don't even really play on Korea.

I just wanted to add here that I want to thanks Oli, one of my guild's master for the idea of the effect even If he don't know he helps me ah ah ! (and will never know since I don't think he read my blog) . He's so crazy about those damn Pangya pixels that this card is kinda dedicated to him ah ah ! And Lucia is so cool so I simply used one of her artwork.

1 comment:

Zangetsuna said...

Coucou ^^ ... Welcome back!
J'ai bien aimé ta vidéo et on voit nettement que tu es en mode adoration d'Anna en ce moment :D
Sinon ben félicitations pour l'event de Sweatdrop ^.^