Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuna Clubset in coming ? Pangya X Vocaloid 2nd


Look what I just found...
Picture released by Japan Pangya's GM.

I was thinking about the fact they could give to Megurine "Lukarin" a clubset like Hatsune "Mikooh" have her negi clubset. Luka's item is a tuna (related to one of her name's kanji if I remember well...) so it would make sense.

When I find this picture I was like "Hey I was right !". Since it look like a "panya!" logo with a fish (tuna ? I'm bad with fishes' names...) and a wave.
Recall : Negi clubset give to Kooh a lot of voices. Can we expect the same for Arin ? Go Ayako !!

Of course we can't be sure yet, this is only pure speculations.
We'll now maybe tonight, with Gamepot's newsletter. Strange thing, it's time for a gacha update ? I see this coming : waiter set 2 + tuna clubset which could explain the difference with Korea.

See you very soon.

1 comment:

Zangetsuna said...

lol j'ai hâte de voir ce que ca va donner ^^