Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Japan Pangya Update 05/16/09 + EDIT with different things

( >> French Version << )
Looks like I was totally right here. *personal satisfaction*
Japan Pangya will release two clubsets this week :

Natural Tuna Clubset :

Give voices to Arin. But not Ayako Kawasumi. Why ? Because tuna is Megurine Luka's favorite item. That means that it's part to the Pangya X Vocaloid event.
In other words, if you play Arin with this clubset you'll get voices by Asakawa Yuu, the seiyuu who gave a sample of her voice to Luka.
Awesome isn't it ? A must have for all Arin's fans but the others too !
(Because playing with tunas is...kinda awesome !)

Of course, available through Gacha along with waiters' sets.


Tuna Farming Clubset


This clubset will obviously be a nerf of the previous clubset as all the vocal clubsets. Surely will be available through the shop for a low price with 11 control and with other colors.

If you want to know what type of voice Yuu have just check wikipedia or something or hear some songs of Megurine Luka.
Anyway this clubset will be mine. I always dreamed of vocal clubset and I love this "tuna concept", also I just bought some gacha tickets so that's absolutely perfect.



Also...


(looks like Arin is having problems, Lucia is like "no way...", Daisuke like "what a silly girl" and Max "I'm gonna help her".)

Anyway, waiters sets for Arin and Lucia + Max and Daisuke in gacha.
That's kinda unfair since Korea got the waitresses (so for the girls) in the shop for ever but...

Recall : Waiters' Sets are available along with Natural Tuna Clubset !

Anyway I neeeeed Lucia's waitress since it's like *hum* personal fantasm I assume...? Could be nice to get Arin's one too but don't really care.


Along with "chance of rain" increasing event, you now have pangs x2 for one week. Sweet. I'm gonna do some pangs even if I don't really need it.

(I would prefere a double experience event honestly but that's better than nothing)
*take a look at Goa*

EDIT :

So far I won 3 sets within 5 tries. That's reaaaallyyyyyy decent.
Unfortunatly I didn't get the natural tuna clubset...but since I got 3 sets for a very decent price I'll maybe try that again very soon.
I won Daisuke, Arin and...Lucia~ !
That's enough for me for the moment~!





"Mainlless-Sama, do you want some tea ?" -> yes please ;_;





Also, for those who want to hear Luka's voices.

IMO, those voices are even better than those for Arin. It's very powerfull but of course it fits Arin less. (because it's Luka's voices in fact)
Actually some sentences are very fun like the double bogey's laugh.
I just need this clubset.

...
( >> French Version << )

1 comment:

Mainlless said...

Lol that's an interesting note you got there =p that's right her dress is quite more cute than sexy this time. Especially when you compare to Kooh and Arin I'm now surprised too.

And yeah I guess I'm kinda lucky @@; I suppose.
The tunas interest me a lot for Arin's voices since I always wanted vocal clubsets :33 (missed exceed voices, ip ban ya know)