Saturday, June 20, 2009

소녀시대 Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)









>> French Version <<

It's been a long since I last talked about my music's tastes but I just found that this afternoon :

>> Girls Generation (SNSD) - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) MV Teaser <<

I also read that their official come back is the 25th. I'm a long time fan of SNSD (since Into the new world first debut). They bring me into the whole K-Pop thing so I like them a lot for that.

Anyway, Tell Me Your Wish, seems very electro to me. I hope it's not the whole song like that since electro songs always sound bad in live (or are lyp synched/back up'ed) but appart of it that seems nice.
Their style passed from cute to sexy and I must admit I really like them that way. Even if I hardly recognize some of them (who is Yuri ?).

Waiting for some lives now~
And I love their sailor's outtfits. Sexy.

...
>> French Version <<

No comments: