Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lucia Motion Item ...? + New Textures = huge spoiler /!\


A friend gave me that. Apparently it was in Pangya USA S4 .pak and the founder is Tomato ( Season Two Allstars Blog ) so all the credits goes to him, keep that in mind.

But since I'm a huge fan of Lucia I wanted to share that. Apparently it's a sport car. When Sweatdrop did a topic about the next motion item someone was thinking her motion would be a limousine and I personaly liked the idea. Looks like this person was near of the truth.

Lucia will look gorgeous with that. No doubt.

Kooh have hers too. Here, and there. Honestly I don't have anything to say about it and I'm not as much excited. The only thing I have to say is that it seems like an item that easycrew drawed for Kooh recently, I really have no clue what it could be...

I hope people will give me more informations about that later, yay~ !

EDIT !!

AH AH AH !! There's more in fact. Another buddy told me that it wasn't the only texture available in the .pak.
Actually there are 3 mores textures for Lucia and another one for Kooh.
The last one will makes Zangetsuna laugh FOR SURE since she was saying "oh it's like barbie's ferrari, I used to have it" the first time.

There y'a go.

Lucia :







I do love the black one. The last one makes me laugh since it fits Lucia soooo much. Totally her car. Not to mention the "Lucia ★" typo on it of course.

Kooh :







Hum. It's not like if we were able to know what it is now but oh well. Now you know.

In any case the next one will be Kooh for sure. When ? I don't know. 1 month ? 2 month ? Can't wait even if I don't especially like Kooh.

5 comments:

Zangetsuna said...

Mais lol quoi la rose XD

J'avoue que si je devais choisir une de ces 4 couleur j'aurais du mal ^^

Pour Kooh celle du milieu me plait le + ...

De + en + hâte de voir l'animation qui va avec ces 2 objets ^^

Unknown said...

It's a grenade for Kooh ? XD
FIRE IN THE HOLE §
ACHTUNG GRENADE § ^^

Can't wait to see animations~ :=)

Danmanit26 said...

have you seen this?

http://redeye.exteen.com/

it's Lucia cosplay SNSD

Mainlless said...

I saw it just yesterday ! o_o

Apparently, I have a lot of Pangya Thailand readers so by curiosity I checked pangya.ini.co and I found this fanart in a signature.

That's everything I love in a single fanart xD!
Thank you in any case ;)

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your views and way of thinking, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Norman