Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pangya Easter Egg

100th post. LOL...you'll be disapointed of the subject I think.
We'll I simply noticed a small reference to another game in Pangya. I'm sure I'm not the first one at all noticing that but I'm also sure many of you don't know that so...

Check that screenshot of Ice Cannon Hole 9 (or another hole with the same plane)


Noticed what is writed on the plane ?
"Lovely Day" and just under, the name of the main Pangya's character designer, Seedark.

What's fun is Seedark also worked on another korean game called EZ2DJ 4th which is a music game like DJ Max.
His work consisted on drawing artworks for a music called...Lovely Day.

The music video shows two girls who fly in the sky with...yeap, a plane.


Thought it was fun so I wanted to share it.
I suppose Seedark designed the plane as well since he's skilled when it comes to draw motos. XD

No comments: