Friday, July 31, 2009

Pangya JP : Let's take a break~


Random title. Was listening to the so much fun 2PM' Nichkhun's song XD! Come to Thaïland, come on~
Anyway, after a short break based on intense walking on french mountains (soooo tired, my parents are crazy...) I'm back for posting (sorry I'm late) the Pangya JP update of this week. Thanks god it's (I guess...?) short.

I'm sorry for my french friends but I won't translate it now because I won't have the time for. I'm going on another vacation trip from saturday to saturday so I won't even be able to bring the next Japan update here (T.T)

Swimsuits ! *yay*
Pangya + Summer = Always win~
There's so many bikinis for the girls now...I think we break the record of the number of different bikinis for a fictional character LMAO (I think of Arin especially) !
All of them are available through the shop for CP only. The order is the order of my all time favorite characters uh uh.

Lucia
That's actually as simple as pretty. As the "Popular Moe Girl", Lucia's bikini has two version : can be turned in each other through Kadye's Chaudron.
The shoes are better than the gacha version, the rest is pretty simple but I still like it. Don't know if I'll buy it or not yet but since I have the gacha's one, maybe not.
In any case Lucia is hot with anything.

Erika
Erika get an exclusive special hairstyle. I personally hate it. She looks like a grand mother with that. Isn't she 14 years old or something ? Geez... Anyway that's still nice but not to my taste.

Arin
Arin wants to show to Lucia that she can andle the "Popular Moe Girl" role too, that's why she gets an alternate version for her swimsuit as well~
The hairpiece turn her hair into a poneytail, that's nice but she has so many items giving her a poneytail now...
The bikini itself is very fierce. And I prefer it over the gacha version (orange...*pukes*). I'll surely buy it. Because of the pink tons matching Luka's hairstyle.

Max
The fuck ? (-_-)// ...?
It's just...uh. Horrible. Poor Max, NTreev surely thought he had enough love with his gacha swimsuit (somehow true) for the year so they gave him an horrible cash shop swimsuit.
Great.
Anyway I have the gacha's one so I couldn't care less but...it's ugly. Nothing else to say.

Kooh
Uh...Ntreev doesn't show a lot of love to Kooh when it comes to swimsuits.
It's not ugly but it's not nice either. She doesn't have neither hair accessory or bracelet. Plus, I can't stand the toes' ring...
But I like the fact that it looks like a swimsuit version of the first Pangya Wii outffit. *^^* Anyone see what I am talking about ?

Cecilia
Exact same opinion as Kooh. It's not good but not bad either. Looks like some normal swimsuit. Looks a little bit bitchy but it's offten like that with Cecilia right ?
None of the item give any special touch to her anyway.

Ken
O_O *pedobear alert ?*
Well...You know I'm not very into shota but I have to say this swimsuit makes Ken looking handsome ROFL. Looks like an alternate version of another set...Bored to provide a picture but it was released soon in S4, in the same time as his motion item. See ?
Anyway, in my opinion that's a total must-have for any Ken-lover. Especially the necklace giving him a nacked torso. The cap change his hairstyle but is itself quite ugly though.

Kaz
"BOUM"
Uh ? What's this noise ?
Oh it's only a fangirl falling of her chair. Yeah girls, the necklace give to Kaz a nacked torso with tatoos everywhere like a bad boy. The "Popular Emo Boy" will drive a lot of fangirls crazy with that.
As for me, that's not new that I can't stand Kaz at all.

Daisuke
Here's where this swimsuit come from...

Daisuke : Hey NTreev, can I have a naked torso like the other boys please ? *^w^*//
NTreev : But you're not the bishie type like them u know...
Daisuke : *begging* /(T.T)\
NTreev : Fine, fine... But we need something to respect your role of the "comic character" though...
Daisuke : What about using the same texture of my Beloved Cecilia ? *-*~
NTreev : ...this is not a bad idea.

Nothing else to say !

In-game sneakpeek Screenshots :
Lucia - Erika - Arin - Max - Kooh - Cecilia - Ken - Kaz - Daisuke

July 31th ~ August 6th
...that's...short !


The following of the Sengoku Pangya Event. I get in-game prizes thanks to my legion even if I didn't fight at all LOL. Still nice.


The glasses from both the Waiter Set and the Swimsuit Set 3 for Max were appearing as the same item in the My Room (it was the picture of the Swimsuit's one).

Now it's fixed.

PS :
If you click on the Joomeo thing you can access all the previous screenshot I uploaded. I offten use it when the picture speaks for itself so check it out.

5 comments:

Zangetsuna said...

Ah ah j'sais pas pourquoi mais j'me sens concernée par ton commentaire au niveau de Kaz :p

Je trouve ca génial en + tu peux donc avoir le tatoo en mettant un autre pantalon +_+)

Anna j'aime pas non plus ses cheveux pas trop capté ... sinon Kooh bof, Ceci bof, et Lucia et Arin ben très joli ^^ Moe Moe comme tu dis :p

Nice update !

Saku said...

I really like Hana Hairstyle, It remind my hairstyle XD lol Im a grandmother xDDDD I like her bikini ^^

Arin and Lucia... they are too sexys for me, bleh, Im a girl after all xD I'm just too envy I think XDD

Junior swimsuit its cool^^ and Kaz too

And.. I hate all Kooh bikinis...

And the others... no comments...

Abi-kun said...

Isn't Cecils's new swimsuit a onepiece rather than bikini... ?

Mainlless said...

Thank you, I fixed that ;)

Dyule-chan said...

Is it me or i juSt LOVe hana's bangs in that hairstyle (i wish they would make a hairstyle 4 hana w/ that bangs w/o the ponytail just like arin's)