Saturday, August 8, 2009

This week Pangya JP 09 - 08 - 09


At first I thought the update wasn't very exciting but when tried to translate I saw that, as expected from Japan, it's NOT a little update AT ALL.

I love summer, when you check Goa you see that it is as awesome. The crowns are here. Do you think I was right ? We'll see. Enough talk.
Let's see what JP has bought this week... accrochez vos ceintures like we say in french.


8 things the 08/08.
[Main Page of the Event ]

1st

That's the biggest part of the event. Imo.
Do you remember the New Year Boxes ? It's a Japan Pangya's speciality. Basically that's almost the same concept than the Scratch Card System except that it's way more hard to win something decent and that it's always revival and never exclusive items.

This time, you can buy ONE box for accrochez vous bien...50CP !! Yup. One box, 50CP.
Basically you win a rare for like 20 boxes opened (that's only luck anyway, you can win in one try, as always).
In the other hand, prices are very awesome with Yousei Wings for every characters or BIG Papel. At first I thought Yousei Ears were available so I was like "where can I find moneyyyy ?" but no. LOL. Wrong kanji, it was Yousei Wings.

[ Complete Winnable Items List ]

I don't know many of the items but I just can tell you that the biggest things winnable are fairy wings for every characters including Lucia and BIG Papel. You can also win cookie set usually available in the shop.
I would play if you could win Yousei Ears but since I have Fairy Wings for Lucia I don't give a crap of those boxes. I prefer saving my money for New Year Boxes to get Exceed Voices Clubset. Anyway that's my life.

2st

More simple. "Thank You" Pack Boxes were gifted to every player login August 8th ONLY.
Including some nice CP items. Nice gesture.


8
things the 8th August. Remember? So the Thank You Package include :

8 Silent Winds
8 Safety Tee
8 Pang Mastery
8 Time Booster
8 Delight Aztec

I love the balls.

3st

Pangs x2 from midnight to midnight the 08/08.

4st

Experience x2 from midnight to midnight the 08/08.

5st

Chance of raining increased of 100% from midnight to midnight the 08/08.

6st

7st

With the GM, "8 hours of endurance Event". From 16:00 to 24:00 the 08/08.

8st

What happen with the official website ? Brand new design. It's awesome. I love it. Started to be bored with the other one, I told it to friends only some days ago lulz~ !

Check it out : http://pangya.jp/.

Anyway. 08/08 was THE DAY to play Pangya JP this summer. Too bad I wasn't here for reporting the news in times. I apologize.



The first part is not available anymore. I was thinking of buying Lucia's one but it didn't convinced me enough to spend money in it.

Anyway, the others Self Design winners are available in the shop from 08/06 to 09/03. They are better than the first part in my opinion. Actually, I'm thinking of buying Lucia's Yukata. But that's maybe a little bit too expensive for a Self Design. No ? I don't know...



For each character,
Top : 45CP.
Skirt/pants : 33CP.

GMs advice you to get Arin, Kooh, Erika or Lucia's Self Design because that fit the Sengoku Pangya Event. Snakes, you surely love dollars \($_$)/

Kooh's one is fucking ugly, and it's not a matter of taste, it's simply horrible. Didn't understand.
I took screenshot of the first part then of the second too. I'll upload them if any of you is interested.

*edited*




Sengoku Pangya Event . . .
The war go on.

http://pangya.jp/event/2009sengoku/

Apparently you can get the Golden Twin Feathers Clubset with this event ... It's quite awesome because for those of you who didn't know that, the Golden Twin Feathers are the ONLY clubset of the game which give you 13 control instead of 12 ! So that's simply the best clubset of the game.

I just say that as a side note because if you're not japanese, you can't do anything but being jealous XD

5 comments:

Zangetsuna said...

Hé ben très chouette event.

Pour le self design je préfère aussi ceux ci aux premiers qui faisaient un peu trop mamies :s

Je suis d'accord avec toi celui de Kooh est affreux o_O

et pour les mecs j'trouve ca mouais par contre les autres filles très joli ^^
celui de lucia avec des cheveux noirs devrait être top et celui d'Arin j'aimerais voir plus en détails :p donc j'attends tes screenshots ^^

Mainlless said...

@Zangetsuna : J'ai pris des screenshots pour toi ;)

Took screenshot, now edited people~ !

Saku said...

Wow I love japan events O_O

And I really love the new website design... I like the pic... who draw this?


And... Goa is doing it well... Ice spa.. bikinis a lot... finishing rares...

Mainlless said...

@Saku : I think it's Nya Nya. Sounds like her style to me. Not sure though (she's the one who drawed the Lucia in my background as well).

Saku said...

Thanks^^
yay, I finally found her/his web! yay^^