Sunday, August 9, 2009

SNSD Goodbye stage @ Popular Song


Yup ! You won't be obliged to hear Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) ever again ! Lucky you. I have to say it's the good timing, heard it enough and I won't be bored with it like that (already listened to it like 600 times lol...).

Anyway there's a little something special in this performance because that's the last one.



This dance break didn't really excite me but that's a nice gesture and it's always nice to see Yuri dancing if you see what I mean...

In any case, there :



"Wtf ?" is what you should think. Seriously I didn't move of my chair for like 3 minutes after seeing that. I was "Uh ... ? What was that ?" XDD;

Seriously. MC. Mong and the guys of 2PM managed to keep some dignity but Key and Taemin from SHINee...seriously, Key is already so girlish, when he acts like a girl he sounds very natural "Dj put it back on" ... yeah right~ !

Anyway I was really shocked by this live. More than the Gee parody from "Boys Generation"...
I don't know if I will be able to sleep : nightmares of Taemin doing Hyoyeon's dance break could appear T_T


( Youtube Link )

A leak video. Apparently a practice of Tell Me Your Wish 10 days before their comeback. There's some major changes in the choreography and even in the song.

What's fun is that I sadly prefer this footage for the song...for those who didn't notice it :
In the chorus they say the "Sowoneul Malebwa" things faster and after Soyoung's part at 2:02 they say something which sound like "I just wanna wish". I like it, it's not always the same and the beat is better to me.
Between 2:19 and 2:45 the song has nothing to do with the final version. It's quite epic and Hyoyeon's solo is erased, they probably worked on it and arranged the song consequently but the final footage is not good compared to this. That's only my opinion though.

That's the very last post about SNSD for now, I tryed to not spamm you and I think I managed.
I actually enjoyed Tell Me Your Wish more than Gee I think, but apparently, other people thought otherwise. We'll see them again in some months and apparently with their 2nd Full Album :) I'm looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Zangetsuna said...

Tu me fais aimer de + en + ^^

J'ai mes 2 - 3 préférées même si j'connais rien du groupe ni leurs prénoms XD j'reconnais tjs les mêmes :D

Bref vraiment chouette de nous faire découvrir ca!

Saku said...

The last one? nooo T_T I really love that song >_<
The Album have another songs? >_<

lol @ 2nd vid O_O


wow I love the Genie practice... The song is bad.. :( I wanted to put this one as my ringtone T_T

Mainlless said...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SMVUE4V6

That's their Mini-Album (5 songs) Genie as you asked sometime ago if I remember well. I didn't rip it myself but it's in 320 kbps.

Saku said...

Thank you!!^^