Monday, August 10, 2009

Back from Vacation

STOP.
Before I say anything about my vacations, I have to say that I already did 2 posts today. I don't want them to be forgotten simply because I posted 2 other things in (almost) the same day.
Especially the Japan Update since I always have people asking me about what is the next Japan Update -_-; You don't like either me or my blog ? Yes ? Good for you. No ? Then check my blog instead of asking me directly damnit ! >_< !

As for my vacation I went to Perigord (very touristic french region) in house with 9 of my relatives for the 3th year. I had a good time but my parents did...not. So it probably will be the last year. It makes me quite sad but hey, life goes on.

I played Hatsune Miku Project Diva a lot...who knew I would be an addict ? Almost have all the costumes and room's stuff thanks to my usual luck for the last point. It kinda remind me Space Channel 5 I don't know why, it's not really the same concept but I guess unusual music game always remind me Space Channel 5 right ? Miku even has an Ulala's cosplay xD!
Anyway I love this game, it's rare when I don't drop a game at the first difficulty but here I played hard and got like 5 Perfect on hard songs *proud*.
Anyway this game is awesome. I took a lot of screenshot (Luka in bikini is Luv) and I'll probably upload them all when I'll found the time.

You probably saw that I put a poll. I hate polls but it was my best card in this case. In other words, blogging in english take me a lot of time, I do it because I like knowing that I can be read all over the world ^^; and it's the case in fact so I'm really proud of myself about that since I always do my best to come up with a decent english regardless my age - and my nationality, where everyone suck when it comes to speak english honestly lulz -.
Moreover, when I just finished to write something in english I'm supposed to put the same thing in french (my official language for those who don't follow !) but I'm always like "uuh ... I'm bored". And when I still do it the text is poor because it's litteral translation (which is a lame since that's my language -_-).
That's why I want to know if it's really important for you, french people, to have the translation everytime, sometime or if you don't even care about it. If I don't have enough feedbacks (apparently people don't vote regarding the number of page view this day) or if the poll show that only some of you care of it, I'll erase it. Sorry. I only try to save more time per day XD!!

As a side note, I added a blog on my blogroll. It's a friend who spend all his time watching anime and playing video games o_o I respect him for that since I don't really get when he find all this free time ah ah ! Be sure you check it out, oh but not if you don't speak french once again ._.

*edited* LOL. The website he uses for his blog doesn't like blogroll. It send you on the website's main page instead of the blog itself. Be sure you click on his last post's name to access his blog.

That's all folks. I'm glad to be back but I'm sad cuz hollidays are almost over and I still have many things to do before heading back to my new high school...(I change this year). So stressful, I prefer not even thinking about it.

See you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't need translation :) And, you're right with the french people who don't know how to speak/read/understand an other language than french ... :x
Poutain de frenchies à la con ! (lol)(-cell)

Kyu said...

Welcome Back Mainless ^^

btw about ur post of PangYa Jpn update i think u forgot the
パンヤボックス they r selling it for 50cp and u can get(Fairy Wings,RPG Outfits,2005 Swinsuit,Pijamas,Negi Club,Umbrela Club,Big Ponta and Mystic Ring) and of course if u dont have Lucky
CP Stuff like Balls,Pang Mastery,...

xD

Mainlless said...

Well, I didn't put the complete list of the winnable items in english but I talked about those Pangya Boxes ^^

Anyway except the Fairy Wings, the other rares aren't very exciting if you ask me...at least it doesn't worth spending money in it.

It would be nice with Exceed Voice or Elfen Ears, I really miss those items é_è ! Will wait for the new year for the clubset ! è_é

Saku said...

welcome back^^