Saturday, July 18, 2009

SNSD @ MU Core's Roof

W00t ! Performance on the roof of Music Core on a landing zone for helicopters. Awesome, wanted to share it. Just before the show itself ; (from left to right) Hyeoyon, Jessica, Seohyun, Soyoung and lead Taeyeon jumped out od nowhere with an helicopter~ !


( Youtube Link )




( Youtube Link )

Where is the crowd who came to see them ? Dunno~ Anyway, I hope Sunny will keep this hairstyle. Vocals were fine. But the fact that they are on building's roof is the best thing is this performance. Remind me a live of Perfume, on Hey Hey Hey, [LINK].

소원을 말해봐~
I'm genie for you boy~

I was think I only give a quick feedback on Bsbz but I have to say SNSD is like everywhere. I think I'll probably do some longer posts but less offten about them. Like that you'll know the most important things but I won't spamm you :3 !

2 comments:

Saku said...

this is not spam ^^
so post about SNSD a lot plis >_<

Also, I want to hear all the songs of the new CD ^^

Mainlless said...

Uh ok I'll upload that. There's a stunning duet between Jessica and Onew from SHINee which is awesome in it.