Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm moving

(Click on the picture to access it)

Sooner that expected right ? I'm moving to Vox. See the post there for more informations.
I have to say here that sadly you won't be able to post a single comment without registering -_- ! Stupid Vox. Seriously. I won't blame you if you don't register XD; that's so fucking stupid I can't even believe it XDDD

Anyway, I let the comments here available and this blog will never be destroyed. I won't transfer any of the work on Dj, put it back on either so I let everything available here.

See you there if you want.

2 comments:

Saku said...

Thanks for enable comments here :D

i like blogger better than Vox... but its ok.
I added your vox to my GoogleReader^^

Later i'll see if I register in Vox. Cause I want to follow you, but i want to comment too, not only read the posts.

I also want to register in twitter, it seems that you have a lot of fun there. If I didn't do it yet it's because my english is very bad and I'm very shy about it >///<

Mainlless said...

Yeah, I'm under the impression Vox suxx balls badly. But that's too late now. XD
I'll stick with it ! Maybe Word Press in a year lol ?

And for Twitter seriously I don't get why you're shy or something lol. You seems to be able to handle a conversation easily XD