Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello !


Wassup guys~ ?
Ok so as you can see, I'm planning to use Beam Sabre Beat Zero again. (updating it one year later)


Basically, I gave up on it for some reasons, latter created a Vox to replace it which turned out epic fail because Vox suxx (well I heard Vox is closing soon, so mine will be erased along with the others anyway) then I mostly used twitter to keep you guys updated with my pangya daily ranting until I quit the game some months.

Fact is, I liked to do it and I don't want to spamm my followers of Pangya twitts since some of them don't even play that game. So yeah, I thought that the easiest way out was maybe to simply update this blog again.
I used to blog about SNSD too, but I'm not gonna do it now. Think of BsbZ as my Pangya diary or something from now on. So obviously, I'll update it like...an average of twice a week I think ? Don't want to invest too much time in it, as I said, this is just a replacement for my twitter.

We'll see how this turns out I guess. I'm not good for introduction posts...
I changed the banner (love this art) and opted for a light white background. Simple. I still need to fix stuff, though some things won't change.

My twitter will now be free of all Pangya twitts so if you followed me for Pangya twitts only I think that's easier to bookmark my blog or something...

Oh, and fellow bloggers, you do not need to feel the need to add me to your blogroll or something. I'll update it casually, it's no big deal. However, if you think that would be nice that's ok, I'll add you too.

EDIT : I totally forgot to mention it... I'm playing mostly on JP so I think I'll just post about JP.

1 comment:

Saku said...

yay!!! WB!!!! <3333333