Saturday, September 25, 2010

5th anniversary project & recycle system


Let's just take a look at what we achieved one year later.

To begin with I do recommend you to read this post from かわいいじゃなきゃダメなの! That was exactly one year ago. Let's take a look at the situation now. Not really bringing anything new to the table, I'm just comparing~

• Eastern Valley :
Released



• Title System :
Released

 

• Cut-In System :
Released

http://twitpic.com/29o7j9


• Recycle System :
Delayed a lot... it was supposed to be released mid-october of LAST YEAR and now it's coming this mid-october...
That should allow us to trade our junk items against recycle points to get something else.


The picture above is from an old video about the 5th anniversary project. It shows cards, gacha outtfits and CP outtfits from the shop as well as junk like replay tapes and balls turned into recycle points. However that was just a concept picture so... let's just wait & keep our fingers crossed.

• Chatroom items :
Released



• Natural Serveur :
Released althrough that was supposed to be a long term update.


from my post on pangya-fr

I'm skipping the part about the long term updates because it will obviously be Season 5 content. However, I think I recall they cancelled the caddie play idea.

In any case Pangya is a bit confusing because all the serveurs have different features now and are so different from each other...
KR decided to make Open Tournament which I guess stand as a transition between Season 4 and 5, they have card pack 2 and super shuffle mode...
TH made "Season 4,x" (currently 4,9) and have card pack 2, I'm not sure they have super shuffle mode though.

And JP usually release stuff first (like Nell) but decided to throw card pack 2 and super shuffle mode into the Season 5 release next year...

So yeah, as of now I'm only anticipating the recycle system and wish it won't be complete BS.
And yes, I know about the fairy tears stuff, I actually twitted about it a long time ago but I don't really have anything to say about that ah, ah... I guess you'll be able to trade recycle points against those or something.

1 comment:

Bell said...

Yeah, all the servers are so different now. It's confusing to keep up with. x_X;;