Saturday, September 25, 2010

tried pangya eu exchange system + twitts



As usual it all starts on Twitter.
basically it started like this...

@babynuko Double scratchy this weekend. If you wanna try getting some kaz ears or... something to sell, now's your chance.
on twitter

That wasn't @Mainlless but still :

@BellsCall oh nice, I have ton of scratch card tickets actually lol ! gonna try my luck ah ah
on twitter

won SSAF Azer lol... that reminded me I think I have it on EU too o_o; #pangya
on twitter


makes me want to check my very old pangya eu account xDD *download* #pangya
on twitter

oh that wasn't his SSAF, that was his pirate set... I kinda want to trade it against Lucia or Erika's lol... #pangya
on twitter

@Mainlless you can for 200 cookies, you know? haha They are crazy
on twitter

I kind of agree. 200 cookies is expensive. However, my phone credit charge tomorrow (<- I don't know how to say that in english) so I decided I could buy some cookies through sms to try out the exchange system. I think that's interesting, maybe jp will bring something similar for the upcoming recycle system. Here's the step-by-step process :


So here's a page with all the sets released on pangya eu hum...in my case I only won Daisuke's pirate set a while ago (wanted Lucia's while I was still playing there).
What is this countdown for though ? Will it become unavaible when it will hit 0 or something ?


So here's my Daisuke pirate set...


And here's the list of the other items of the set to pick the one you want. I absolutely love Lucia's pirate set but I decided to pick Erika's because that was my main when I was still playing there.


Aaaaand, they finally tell you it's 200 cookies. Nice. You could have said that earlier, you know!! (maybe I missed it though)


The trade is over, trade, trade is over tonight! *singing 2NE1*
I then checked if I received Erika's set IG.


Ok that works just fine.

As a conclusion I would say that's a good thing if you didn't get the character you want (which happens like, all the freaking time) like I did. Still, I think 200 cookies is a bit expensive, would have been better if that cost pang like OGP did a long time ago, but let's not complain, the deal is "ok" and the whole thing get my stamp of approval.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish they had a system like that on Pangya US. But I can only imagine how expensive it would be. >.>

Kyu said...

Good see you blogging again
hope u dont get bored again ^^


about the exchange system i was expecting(since we have to pay 200cookies) they would let us exchange items of another sets i have all poster sets and wanted to trade kooh/lucia for Lucia Nurse n Pirate xD

but its ok i guess

Saku said...

owo I'm in your post haha.

I don't like this bc I didnt won any rare... and I used a lot (A LOT) of tickets. So I dont like it XD

Even if I used more than 1.000 tickets I didn't won a single rare. T_T

And I'm agree with @Kyu, for 200 cookies at least an exchange with another set...

Anonymous said...

Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. Ritengo che questa sia un'ottima idea. Pienamente d'accordo con lei.
Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. Ottima idea, condivido.