Friday, September 17, 2010

nymph wings gacha


I don't think I'll play gacha before a long time but yeah... Anyway, I have a lot to say on the topic so just jump to the video or something if you're bored with what I have to say.


As I said on previous posts (here and there) nymph wings have the exact same effect as the fairy wings. Basically they are good for those who missed the fairy wings.
In my case, I owned Lucia's fairy wings (original release) and Daisuke's (summer boxes) so I played nymph wings to hopefully win for other characters (like Nell or Arin).

I recorded my attempts :



3 tries (before the video) were not recorded :

I didn't really plan to play the nymph wings but I actually have 3 left overs tickets so, let's try that. #pangya
on twitter

gosh I hate when the ball actually enter the cup but you win some crap !!! http://twitter.com/Mainlless/status/24675100633 #pangya
on twitter

And a few others (after the video) were cut out of the footage because I didn't win anything and I wanted to match the length of the song (which is 少女時代 - GENIE by the way).

Also, the picture of Pepper on the top is added on the footage to hide my IGN. About that, I want to say hiding my IGN is a kind of habit but if you want to play with me, contact me on private and I'll add you IG.

That's not the first time I record my attempts at gacha though.



I also made a video for summer 2010 gacha swimsuits but it's set on private.

So yeah, I won both Daisuke's and Lucia's which is a bit lame but Erika and Kaz may be nice (I don't really like my Cecilia).

ガチャッとポンタで『ニンフの羽(My lovee *3)』 をゲット!2010/09/17 5:54:34 http://pangya.jp/ad/ga.aspx #Pangya_ponta
on twitter

(That's what I twitted during the video actually)

I'm not planning to play more, that's already too expensive.
And actually I think I won't play gacha before a long time... When I came back after my hiatus I was like "ok screw gacha" but when summer came and I was bored I started blowing money in it again. Seriously I feel weak. I think I'll just play if they ever release Voice Club again or something, no more useless outtfits.

Back to the topic, I'm leaving you with two twitts and screenshots of the nymph wings I won~

Fairy Wings = Nymph Wings. No difference. http://twitpic.com/2p2epm
on twitter


Whaaaaat. She's actually called Nymph http://twitpic.com/2nu4d8 #soranootoshimono #pangya what a surprise O_O
on twitter


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, your Lucia is adorable. :D

Just wanted to comment on how awesome Japan's gacha is compared to the US version. >.> It's so interesting with all the little characters. Loved that song btw, so gonna go download it.