Tuesday, September 14, 2010

pangya_jp mailmag 091410


It's here ! This week we're getting a new gacha and Max's birthday event just like Pangya USA.



Max's Birthday Event

What a surprise... Everyone was pretty much thinking only girls could get birthday events since the male characters of this game usually get no love but apparently we were wrong !

The first male birthday event is Max's :

• If you log in during the event, you will get a "Happy Birthday" Title for Max for free.
• Max's birthday hat is on sale during the event.
• "Happy Birthday" balls for Max are on sale during the event.
• 20% off sale on most of Max's item (shop)

On a personal note I was hoping you could get the balls and the hat for free just like the other events but I guess it's already nice that Max is getting some love for once.
Personally he's my favourite male character and my 4th favourite character.

NOTE : I couldn't find the details about the event so I'm only assuming it will be just like Pangya USA is currently running it. I'll update that later if necessary.


The long autumn Moon of September [Event]

Eating dango on the grass while watching the moon in the sky~
Having fun under the september moon of pangya~

Apparently they just sell XP x2 items during this event.
The item in question are dangos.


Dolphini Tricolor Balls/Dango.

They also may launch a XP x2 event.

(9/10 - 9/30)


New gacha : Nymph Wings

Just like I said on a previous post, Nymph wings are the new gacha.
They were previously released on Pangya SEA with the effect "all stats +1" on sale on shop for 25000 pangs before the game closed.

They are now released with the fairy wings effect on Pangya JP for all 10 characters at once.
We will most likely be able to turn them into "Red Devil Wings" and "Dark Phoenix Wings" if we want, thanks to Cadie chaudron.

@Mainlless The Nymph wings reminds me of this old article I wrote. It's like my wish came true. http://url.ie/7hnq
on twitter

Thought it would be nice to give share this twitt with you. Maybe I'll do that more offten if you twitt interesting stuff ah, ah.

1 comment:

Hinano said...

I saw Pangacha's blog, I believe the moon event is them just selling double exp items in the shop (3dango dolf)