Friday, October 8, 2010

upgrade done



100%

What I wanted to change...has been changed.

- You can now click on that new banner to go back to the main page (yeah you couldn't before, that was stupid)
- The space between two posts on the main page is now decent.

However the previous posts are kinda messed up because they were made under the previous layout model (which sucked). I'll try to fix them but if that's too annoying I won't bother.
Also I think the space between the header is way to big and I'd like to remove it...hence why it's still 70%. Now 100% !

before : http://cirno.us/4r after : http://beamsabrebeatzero.blogspot.com/ - I ended up begging for help on blogger help lol... #blog (on twitter)


I'll edit this post as I see fit.

5 comments:

Hinano said...

Looks nice actually :D good job!

Bell said...

Wow, the banner looks perfect. ^^ Very suiting~

Anonymous said...

Love the new banner. :D Very handy too.

Kyu said...

awesome banner
the logo seems very cool for me
nice job

Mainlless said...

Thank you everyone :) I like my banner too.