Thursday, October 21, 2010

pangya autumn events



Two events in one, I finished both RIGHT before the maintenance starts.
uuu~...that was close.

"Cosmos Flowers Battle" Event
Duration : 100710 - 102110 *ENDED*

This one is  really easy. You have 8 stamps to get. You can get 1 stamp per day.
Since the event's duration is two weeks, you can basically miss 6 days and still get them all.

5 Stamps : "Best Cosmos Flower" Title
10 stamps : Two decorations and 5 mini gacha tickets.

Autumn Run Event
Duration : 100710 - 102110 *ENDED*

Basically play 200 holes during the event and get 5 gacha tickets.
Which gives you a full gacha ticket (10 mini tickets = 1 gacha ticket) if you played both event fully.

--


First screenshot I took of the event. Got 4 stamps already and played 39 holes.


Still 39 holes played but one more stamp~ Got the title...


Title GET!


57 holes played.


75 holes played.


111 holes played and 3 more stamps.


Still 111H but up to 8 stamps !


129H


10 stamps ! Getting mini gachas and decorations~


One sticker, two decorations (both for 30 days) and 5 mini gacha tickets.


147H


165H


174H


200H!! 5 mini gacha tickets again~ (we only got those after the maintenance though)


Got those after the maintenance~


Background decoration~ *click on picture for higher resolution*


Title + Frame *click on picture for higher resolution*

Honestly it's all ugly but I kind of like collecting titles. My favourite one is "I ♥ Pepper".
Oh and since I got 10 mini tickets I tried my luck with Gacha...!


Yeaaaaa... it was totally worth it (^▽^;) *is being ironic*

That's about it. That wasn't a kick ass event but I guess it was decent.

No comments: