Tuesday, October 19, 2010

pangya_jp mailmag 101910



Finally something new. Personally I was hoping for a haloween event along it but at least we're finally getting recycle system !! I thought they were supposed to change gacha items as well, but honestly I couldn't care less (except if it's voice clubs or something).









The long awaited Recycle System will finally be implanted thursday, althrough it's now called "Tiki Points Shop ".
They didn't really say anything new on the newsletter so we'll just have to wait until its release.

If you want more informations about the recycle system in general, you can still read my previous post about it.








I'm not planning to blog about Pangya World Championship mostly because I don't plan to intend it (since I'm a below average player you know).
However, fellow blogger Kyu translated pangya japan rules regarding PWC so you may want to take a look.

http://gnfkyu.blogspot.com/ PWC Post (on twitter)



If you're from Pangya USA, simply read NTreev post about it over there.








This event ends. However~ I almost finished it.
That's right I actually played pangya a bit with my friends and slowly made my way through this event.
So yeah expect a new blog post about this either tonight or tomorrow kekeke.

That's about it.

3 comments:

Bell said...

Finally, the recycle system! I can't wait to see how it works in case it might come to America. :3

Kyu said...

im not expecting too much from that "recycle" feature but lets wait until the update and see how its going to be

Mainlless said...

Yeah this is what I said on Twitter too. Not excited before I actually see how it looks like~

Sensing a complete rip off coming up. But I keep my fingers crossed and wish we did not wait one whole year for nothing.