Tuesday, October 26, 2010

pangya_jp mailmag 102610



Halloween is here so... what about pangya ? Check it out~ [/singing Taeyeon's in Hoot]


New "Halloween" Gacha

We already knew it was coming since that's the current pangya usa launcher but we didn't know it will be the gacha items. Now it's official.
Honestly, I already said I was done with gacha items so I'm gonna skip that one for sure. Doesn't mean the outtfits do not look great but I just can't afford it lol. It's nice to have new outtfits for the guys though !

Screenshots reveled on twitter by the GMs :













Lucia's outtfit kinda remind me of the sexy succubus Morrigan from Darkstalkers hehehe...






















As for Nell, Pangya's official website replaced the original Nell's artwork by Nell in his halloween outtfit - with Pepper in black with a sorcerer hat. Unfortunatly the latter is not available in game (I love Pepper kekeke).














The whole layout is Halloween themed too. http://pangya.jp/

I asked on twitter and YtseJoz told me that Kooh is actually a "chinese vampire".
A quick search on google and those vampires are actually called Chiang-shih (or kiang shi), I found an article about it so you can learn about it which is pretty complete here.













Also, Daisuke is the monster of Frankenstein but that's kinda obvious (you can see him better on pangya usa's launcher).

EDIT : I forgot to mention this but we already saw Max' set somewhere.













Yep, that's what Max is wearing in the prototype of the Season 5 promo video.
I guess that means Erika's outtfit will look like this...













I can't come up with any good comment about those two so I'll leave it at that~


Halloween event

They didn't say much on the mailmag but it will most likely be like pangya usa event.

http://pangya.ntreev.net/Content/310110111001.00658.aspx

Moreover, I'll probably cover it like I did for the flower event here.

We're done :)
Also, I'm in vacation with my family (in Prague) until the end of the week (starting tomorrow) so this blog won't be updated, sorry hehe!

4 comments:

Kyu said...

so sad Europe isn't going to receive those
clothes on Scratch =(
since i have an extreme unlucky to get Lucia's Items in Japan hahaha


btw Kooh's outfit reminds the
Munak/Bongun from Ragnarok game xD

Mainlless said...

Yeah Hinano said the exact same thing. I guess they are both inspired by Chiang-shih.

And why is EU not getting them on scratch ?

Kyu said...

sorry but i can't answer that question
hahahahaha

we only got Divine Sets the Lucia Black(i don't know the name) set from last year
and 2 candies on shop for 8 cookies each
c_c

GrantyBoy2 said...

Yeah, EU update sucks balls for some reason.. I can only hope its because the next update is guilds or tradable ecard rares lol