Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Arin! //Afterparty// Event



Oh my god I'm so late with this post...

Since Arin is a girl, she got a Bingo Event.

Bingo Event













(Mission #15 already achieved on this screenshot)



















Missions
  1. Play a 'stroke' play (versus) with Arin
  2. Play a versus game 2vs2 with Arin
  3. Play a tournament game 18H
  4. Achieve 10 birdies with Arin
  5. Achieve 1 albatross with Arin
  6. Hit Pangya 100 times
  7. Play 100 holes with Arin
  8. Log in each day during 7 days during the event (not in a row)
  9. Play a game with Ponta/Papel
  10. Do a putt of more than 20y with Arin
  11. Play 10 courses
  12. Play all courses (16)
  13. Win 1000PP during a single game
  14. Achieve 5 eagles with Arin
  15. Use Cadie Magic Box one time
  16. Play a tournament in team
Team play was surprisingly fun












Ponta mission












lost in 2v2...ww


100th H...Finally!











Took me forever but finally...finished it!
















Prizes (one per line completed / total =10)
  1. Tiki Report Scroll (x10)
  2. Gacha Ponta PP Ticket (x20)
  3. Happy Birthday (Arin) Title
  4. Strength Reinforcement (x5)
  5. Time Booster (x50)
  6. Rainbow Candy Drop (x5)
  7. Birthday Hat (Arin)








  8. Arin Aztec (x20) 








  9. Silver Card Pack (x2)
  10. Gacha Ponta CP Mini Ticket (x3)  
Other

 • Aztec (Arin) x100 is available for sale 31CP
 • If you logged during the event, you received a free Happy Birthday Ken (Sticker)
 • Arin's outfits were 30% off during the event

Music Video

Rather than posting some screenshots like I did for Ken and Max, this time I wanted to make a music video. However, I'm not very free these days, that's why I delayed this post so much. Finally, today, I noticed something in game that made me give up...

Mainlless More glitches...yay~ #pangya #glitch http://twitpic.com/3a1wjc (on twitter)


So yeah WTF is that...Since last maintenance, Arin's birthday hat on pangya_jp is freaking invisible!! What the fuck are you doing Gamepot...?

http://twitpic.com/3a1wjc the invisible hat...so funny











They will probably fix this glitch next maintenance but I don't want to wait until then to finish my video. So I just made a quick footage of what I already filmed, enjoy~



Thank you to my friend and fellow blogger Hinano for drawing my Guropan Arin~

No comments: