Wednesday, December 1, 2010

pangya_jp mailmag 113010 *scratch cut*



Pangya x Hello Kitty ?! Finally ?!! Erm no...









Pangya × 海猿 Event

海猿 stands for Umizaru which means litteraly "Sea Monkey". That's a manga about a japanese coast guard which became quite popular as it has been turned into movies and stuff. Now I didn't read it myself neither did I watch the movies/drama or whatever so that's pretty much about it.
Now about the event...
















Duration 120210 - 122210

I'm not sure but I think this is an event with missions. An aztec and a title will be available.
A self design contest will be organized as well.
I believe the self design outtfits will be 10% off during the event.








Crystal Hunt ~Winter~ Event

Yay crystal hunts~ Japan loves that.



Those crystals will pop up from the holes during the event.
Duration 120210 - 121610

Trade them against prizes... (this is like my most lame translation post ever...so tired)









Happy Birthday Daisuke

yo... I called it, so, no surprise I guess ? 














I wonder why they spamm us of birthday events all of sudden... This is the usual stuff so no need to dragggg~
Too bad there's no bingo event, I actually have a lot of stuff for Daisuke.








Nell's Powergloves Recipe added

Cadie's chaudron will get a recipe for Nell's powergloves this week. I'm surprised they still didn't release her elfen ears.



















The picture speaks for itself.








'Project G 2' Gacha

Still available. This will probably be the lest gacha this year. Time to think of the depression boxes. More information here.








6TH Anniversary CP Promotion

The promotion will end this upcoming thursday. More information here.








Thanksgiving Event

This event will end this upcoming thursday. More information here.








Weekly Poll

How many lines of 'Happy Birthday Arin's Bingo did you complete ? 

0-3 13,6%
4-6 0%
7-9 8,7%
10! 77%

Next poll :

No comments: