Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Online Gaming











30th post here *yay* ! Speaking about that I was thinking that I talk a lot about online gaming, especially PangYa. That's not exactly what I wanted but oh well...
So this post is here to tell which game I play currently or not.








Of course this one comes in first. I play PangYa for like one year or so. Very addicted for me because I love Golf + Kawaii Girls. Looks like it was perfect for me. It will keep me addicted for a long time I think even with all the serveurs' troubles I get through.
My favorite character : Lucia. She's just too moe and voiced by Yukana. Need anything else ? I don't think so. Gameplay is perfect because you understand the basics in no time and take forever to masterise everything.
It's just too bad to feel yourself obliged to switch between serveurs because everything seems better elsewhere...
NTreev USA I count on you to fix this point. Bring me back Lucia.

I'm playing on :
Pangya EU (GOA) : mouny
Albatross18 (OGP) : Mainlless (will change soon)

Won't give my nicknames on other serveurs for logical reasons.







Please don't blame me for playing World of Warcraft. I mean...It's a great game. And the only place where I can talk to my brother on the Internet.
I play Wow for well...one year too ? Since June 2008 I think. I'm not sure...it was a little before Pangya, during the summer. My brother and I wanted to try together.
I bought the game and Burning Crusade in the same time because I wanted an blood elf. My brother gifted me Wrath of the Litch King.
It's strange for me to play a non-anime game since it's not my style at all but I like all the fantasy of the Warcraft's Universe.

My characters are both on "Les marécages de Zanghar", a quite bad french serveur (mentality, economy...) :
Sylphaeï
Lilynäth
Names' origine are :

For Sylphaeï simply an addition to a summon's name from Tales of Symphonia "Sylphes". To I guess you can say that Sylphaeï is a name I invented to remind the Wind.

For Lilynäth it's a contraction between Lilith, an old mythologic demon and Lilina from Fire Emblem. I love the fact that those "characters" are sooo oposite, I think it does a great background name for my Death Knight.

I'm actually level 62 but it's very fast since I'm in OT.







This one is very recent but I play on the euro serveur since his very beginning (when it was in beta test). I'm very casual on Street Gears. Play only when I'm bored but I very enjoy it every time I log. This rollers course online game is very entertaining because of the chara design and all the tricks to learn. It's simple to learn the basics but much hard to be always first (especially when you play like once a month...).

I play on the euro serveur of gPopato as I say. My nickname on the game is : Puyo.

I used to play a lot of other game like Trickster or Dream of Mirror Online (I update the client of both sometime) but those 3 games already take a lot of my free time so...but if you want to trick those two too I'm okay i will log-in. Currently my favorite game is World of Warcraft, since I have a Death Knight I just love that game. So if you want to play with me that's the moment guys !

No comments: