Friday, May 22, 2009

Blog update


Well I don't know if some of you noticed but I don't translate in french since some times...Why ? Well I think my posts are a little bit too long if I put the translation next to it. I was wondering since the very beginning "how should I do ?". The idea to do a second blog came. But I wanted something more simple...that the main stuff stay here.

Then it hit me. Well, chako hit me is more exact. He told me that he wanted to translate his posts for his english readers. Why not ? That's not something I invented or anything like that so I just said "ok" which is a pretty normal reaction.

But he put the translation in an other page. I thought it was a really good idea (since I kinda had the same sometime ago) and decided to give it a shot too.

And that's what I did. Now there's a blog called Beam Sabre Beat ZERO (FR). I won't translate the previous posts but starting today all the translations will be there. I'll put the link in the end of the main post (which will be on THIS blog) when I decide it's important for me to translate it. Pretty simple, right ? [ PS : Sorry to "steal"/"copy" your "concept" chako >:3 You hit the first !]


But there's more. I decided to put a new gadget called "my characters". It's not something very original, it's like Sweatdrop's Zoints or other random World of Warcraft related blog. So I decided to put my current MMO characters (Pangya(s), World of Warcraft, Street Gears, Trickster...) in it.

I'm not sure but it's possible that I won't say things like "I won this or that on scratch card/gacha !" or maybe not as offten as before since you just have to check how my character look like to know if I own the current set for my favorite character (which is Lucia -I think you already know that-). Just a thought.

Maybe I will also change the banner. Do you like my current one ? I personally do, so I'm not sure I should change.

Anyway, that's all folks. Oh, I forgot something ! COMMENTS ARE DISABLED ON THE FRENCH VERSION OF THE BLOG. If you have something to say, you can write it here in french or english, it's not a problem. I want the other blog to be only translations, and nothing else.

See you.

->

No comments: