Sunday, May 24, 2009

Huge pangya zone...?

What the hell ? Since I paid for it I'm happy but isn't it a little bit too huge ?! I have like 100% Pangya rate when I play on JP with SC Kadye + Fairy Wings...

Normal Pangya Impact Zone :

No bonus.

Pangya Impact Zone with Fairy Wings + SC Kadye :


I decided to put my SC Kadye on the SSAF boots since I -cough- loves those boots !
Anyway I can't imagine when you add elfen ears to it (missed it for Lucia last year) ... Do you have to take drug to miss your Pangya ?

->

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Now you can Enjoy the game.
IMO, a ppic ruins my game and I don't enjoy anymore this game.
And now you can learn how to chip ^_^.
Lucky you :(.

Abi-kun said...

Its still smaller that a Rookie Clubs Pangya zone and I managed to miss with them quite a few times :P.

Ichi said...

Te plains pas enfoiré, on échange si tu veux D:

Rich said...

Lucky Air Knight Club + Fairy Wing + Fairy Ear + Secret Cadie Card

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s1/Sweatdr0p/ProjectG2009-05-2408-47-21-20.jpg

I had to try and see it for myself. Enjoy your 100% pangya rate.

Mainlless said...

Wow Rich, that's huge.

Do you have the same screenshot without the Lucky AK ?

It would be nice.

Rich said...

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s1/Sweatdr0p/earsccadiefairywing.jpg

Mainlless said...

It's...still huge. Thank you :3