Thursday, May 21, 2009

MAJOR Pangya US Update !


It's rare enough to talk about it when they do an update ! And it's not a small one ! It's a HUGE one !!!

Papel Shop Update :
Feathers's gone ! Now we can win...CHEEKS AND SPECS. GO PLAY GO PLAY.
Cheeks are awesome and specs are usefull and very rare. Play until you'll have everything you want but play or you'll regret it later !

Cash Shop is back :
Cookies are gone too for "pts" which are simply "ntreev points" all the old items are back but they also get an exclusivity (as for now...) which are so beautifull clubs :


The Air Knight Utility Set is an us exclusivity for now. Reminds me the Air Knight 3 and stats are pretty decent too. I'm thinking of getting it.

Island Tour Event :


It's quite less awesome for me since we already get this event on goa only sometime ago but...oh well. Why not ?

Little gifts :


Pang Reset :

I saw this coming so I spend all my pangs as you can see on the previous screenshots.
All accounts with more than 100k pangs will get reduced at 100k pangs. 100k pangs or less accounts are not affected.

No comments: