Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trying out Dungeon Party~ + Random BD news


Nothing else to say ! 'gonna try that with my bro' during my Pangya break. Some review coming if the game is fine.

Anyway for my birthday I (finally) got an mp3 which is the famous Ipod nano. So cool~ Will can hear Starlight, Zero Fill Love or Heart Station everywhere I want !
Also, it's not for my birthday but I have a new phone with a new contract which allow me to have...UNLIMITED SMS ALL THE TIME. My dream. *sob*~

My portable is quite fashion but not as much as the Iphone or something since it's the LG KS360. The full AZERTY keyboard is so gorgeous. When I saw my brother's wife with a phone like that I was like "HEEEE, It's so perfect to write sms !" (since I never call anyone but write a lot of sms). I didn't do it express but it's the exactly same as her excepted that mine is red and hers is blue.

Oh I didn't provide any picture, it's like that. I love love love love love love it ! It's just the PERFECT phone for me ! I put Zero Fill Love (Instrumental) as the sms ringtone and smooooch・∀・ as the call one. My previous phone was still fine so I gave it to my mother. I'm such a good boy (lmao ? Why the hell do I say that ?)

No comments: