Thursday, June 25, 2009

Japan Update : Surprise Inside ?!


(click on the picture to access the official website)
Geez ?! That set is wonderfull. That's a big surprise.

Lucia + Vocaloid = Love.
Just yesterday I said that the tunas would be my only vocaloid expenditures but oh well...I just can't resist to 'Meiko'cia' charm.

However they said on the official website that she's "Seiko Meiko". It's Meiko in an idol version apparently (I didn't know that before). So I think that fits Lucia very much.
Honestly I hardly see the difference but her skirt is nicer.

Gotta buy that ASAP !!!

PS : They did an AWESOME remix of "Snowskape", theme of Northwiz on the official website too. Fun fact, they used the same sample than Zero Fill Love and apparently Super Music Maker.
That remix is purely awesome. That's my fav out of all. Can't stop listening to it.

Re-PS : I was planning to talk about the US update but when I saw the Japan's one I...
Awwwww... I'm sure you get it.

>> French Version <<

EDIT : In fact, I don't think I'll buy the set at all. I can't stand that hair color and the dress don't worth 195 CP. So I stay with my first opinion : I stuck with Megurine 'Lukarin' + Tuna. I prefer spending 200CP in cards instead.

No comments: