Thursday, June 25, 2009

Reached Amateur E !


Click the thumbnail to see it bigger. The screen is in 1600 x 1200 for the occasion~ !

Champaign ! I did Senior D -> Amateur E on Japan within like 3-4 days. That was...intense.
Now I can focus on others things which are mmmh...more sociable ? More interesting ? I think you see what I mean.

What is sure is that I'm now taking a little break of Pangya since I played like hell for days. After that I'll surely focus on improving my records because they...suck.
My best is -26 on Blue Lagoon .....with my stuff and level I think I can do a far, far, better job and improving myself a lot. But I won't do that just now.

My next goal is IRL. I have no clue how we say that in english but...
I need to pass something called the "code" in a delay of 2 weeks or so, in order to be able to drive later (...? see what I mean ._. ? ). If can't do that I'll have to pay 85€ (~120$ USD) for another delay of 3 months and I really can't afford that right now !

But...I guess I can do that ! Learning all those signs and all the stuff about cars and all in only 2 weeks...honestly that makes me sick but this is something which must be done in a life ! Really !

Mainlless, fighting !
Time to have a proper life ! Ah, ah. I guess this is some kind of resolution.

Note : Reaching Amateur E is way more hard on Japan than Korea since they don't have time boosters and japanese people really take more their time during VS, calculating their shots and all...even when they are doing Deep Inferno spamm just in order to xp.


PS : I also have only 0,2% of quit rate so when I won't be that short in pangs (bought Lucia's devil tail for 250k pangs yesterday) I'll probably get Arin's angels wings since my Lucia already have her Fairy Wings.

No comments: