Friday, June 26, 2009

SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish @ Music Bank

Well...it will be the last time I'll speak about SNSD during their Tell Me Your Wish promotion but since it's the first live I was really excited and I'm not disapointed at all...

They totally kill the stage and for a comeback to stage, the crowd seemed to share my opinion.



When I heard the song then saw the MV ( there ) I was pretty sure only 4 girls out of 9 were singing and the rest were doing the chorus.
But no. Every girls have their parts in live, it's just that the others 5 sing with a very little back up or at two.

Yuri even have her own solo (back up'ed still) and since she's my favorite I'm really satisfied. I'm also surprised by Sunny who seemed overated all the time even if she was really improving. Here, she have long lines without back up and is doing great (little problem of synch at the beginning though).

Great perf~
<3

1 comment:

Zangetsuna said...

Je connaissais pas du tout.

J'ai trouvé ca flashant qu'elles soient 9 dans un groupe quoi o_O
Déjà que tous les groupes de filles qu'on connait en étant 5 y'en a toujours une qui se sent obligé de ce mettre bien au premier plan, ici on dirait qu'elles ont toutes +/- la même importance au sein du groupe ... j'trouve ca génial.

Sinon mon avis général ben ... Kawai~ et elles font le show ^^