Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pangya X Vocaloid ? Never ends...








>> French Version <<
Little update for Japan this week. The banner say the word itself. But...

This week will be added Cecilia as Meiko and Kaz as Kaito in the Pangya X Vocaloid Event. As always, that will be available through the shop in cookie for a quite expensive price.

If you ask me I think this whole event is pushed a little bit too far...
Vocaloid's fans must be in the best dream ever though.

「MEIKO衣装」

Cecilia will be Meiko for this event. It fits her really well if you ask since -as far as I remember- she's considered as the old sister of the whole vocaloid family.

She's offten represented with a bottle of vine or something (correct me If I'm wrong) and seems to love drinking.

Don't dream too much, I don't think you'll get a "Pure Bottle of Vine Clubset" or anything like that, ah ah.

Anyway, the set is very detailed, especially the clothes with all the folds on the breasts etc...the hairstyle makes Cecilia ugly but is well done when we compare with Meiko.
That's sexy so, oh well, that just fits Cecilia.


「KAITO衣装」

Well...I don't like Kaz. That's a fact.

But I must admit that it seems very nice. I love that blue hairstyle for him. And I think it's a must have for all Kaz's fan around here. Much like his Lelouch's haistyle from Code Geass Event, some time ago.

The outfits looks very poor in the other hand. Cecilia is much better even if she shows more skin. Paradoxal isn't it ?

Anyway, I like this colorful set. It changes Kaz a lot, and in the good side. Kaito's item is an ice cream if I remember corectly (I'm not very into Vocaloid).


- Conclusion -
In any case. Nothing to buy for me this week and I must say I'm HA-PPY. Oh my...the actual gacha took me a lot of money, I spend also a lot in cards as well...can't afford a lot of things anymore.

The Luka's set for Arin with the Natural Tuna Clubset is great. I'll stuck with it.
PS : Results of the Self Design Contest the 25th of June. I'm pretty sure the level will be very very high when we see the level in game ah ah !

...
>> French Version <<

No comments: