Friday, August 21, 2009

Express Info : Eastern Valley in the come ?

It's a hot topic for me recently (thanks to Hinano for all the informations, once again, ).

It seems that Eastern Valley is for next week in Japan Pangya ! Eastern Valley ? Pangya's brand 16th new course introducing a very pretty and oriental style.

All we have now is a website/teaser and a lot of pictures but next week update will be delayed so there's no doubt we'll get it next week.

There's also no doubt I'll cover that (and will erase this post I'm writing right now) so stay tuned ^_^/

Also, since I did a post just for that. There's Japan Pangya's birthday set on November and they have a BIG project about that. I'll do a proper post later because there's a lot of things to say.

PS : I should really change my blog's model. Don't you think posts are too close to each other ? We don't really see the limit, it's driving my crazy !


EDIT : I suddenly changed my mind. I won't provide even a single screenshot about the new course :)
Ask me why in private if you want. To make things simple : so sick of hypocritical people, time to be selfish.

Re - Edit : A lot of people will probably do it anyway, and a lot of videos will appear through Nico Nico and Youtube.
The previous edit simply mean that I'm thinking of closing my blog. But I'll probably simply should think about its real concept. Maybe I should close it some times ? And coming back later...with a better design, a better concept... I wanna think about.

1 comment:

Saku said...

I love this course^^ A panda *_*
Thanks for the info.

& I dont want that you close your blog...
Just dont listen to hypocrital people... >_<

I think the posts are close to each other XD sometimes I have problems when you post more than 1 post to read the first one (in data). But I love the design (Lucia *_*).