Friday, August 21, 2009

Faisons le point

Title means something like "let's do a briefing". Just want to talk a little about my blog's future.
Recently, it was all messed up in my life so my blog was messed up as well, plus hollidays' end is drawing near so I have to share my decisions.

My decision (which is mainly the one of my parents in fact LOL) is that I won't access my computer during the week, even on wednesday...
The previous years, I was supposed to access it only on wednesday but I was keeping it until monday morning, plus I usually simply keep it all week long when my parents were away.
Yeah, like a total drugged...

So. I already screwed up two years in a row. I'm safe now but I really thought it was the end of my studies last years since I was all unmotivated. Want explanations ?
Actually, the first year of 2nd, I did good, but my results in mathematics and physics were bad. My parents absolutely wanted for me to do a S section (for "Scientific") so I "did the same year twice" (don't know the word in english sorry). But I badly sucked especially at physics so ... now, this year, I go in Economic & Social (ES). I used to have good results in those subjets so I think I can come up with two good years in high school.

Note : for the lot of american people who read me, it's very different of your system I think, so don't try to compare, that won't work xD!

That's why I don't want to have my PC in week myself, because, hey, I know me. And when I have bad results, I start to spend time on PC because I start to be depressed and it's even worst because the time I pass on my computer it' time I don't spend to work the subjects I have trouble with. That's it.

Anyway that's probably boring for you to read my life all day long but I just wanted to give a proper explanations about some of the followings points :

Blog Update Only During Week Ends

Starting 7th September. Read above to understand better.

Japan Pangya Coverage

No change here, but I'll give you only during week ends. Sorry. But my posts will be better, thanks to someone who offered me some help.

Euro Pangya Coverage

These days, I feel like Goa is doing good. If it goes on like this, I'll cover them as well because it sounds somehow interesting.

K-Pop / SNSD Coverage

With their comeback set on November (said by YoonA on an interview). I'll cover them again because I had a lot of fun doing it during the 소원을 말해봐 wave~ !
소원을 말해봐~ (I'm genie for you boy!)

French Translation ?

Since I won't have much time to update my blog anymore I don't think I'll do it anyway. But I saw that people were interested so I still need to think about it.

Surprise

Yes. I had a good idea recently to promote my blog (don't worry Zangy it has nothing to do with a contest on Goa xD) but I still have to work on it. I just can tell you that it will be very interesting and that prizes will be very very good~ ! Stay tuned.

BsbZ's end ?

No. But if I don't have time to update it I'll do it without hesitation. I don't know how strong ES is considering I'm a bad student.

1 comment:

Mainlless said...

Of course o_o; I'll totally credit you xD;