Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pangya JP newses

Ok. Recently I was like all-emo and it was probably boring. Let's try to think positive from now on, I probably just don't sleep enough.
(even though the "accident" this morning wasn't due of my lack of sleep anyway)


Pangya Boxes are no longer available. They were selled for 50cp each between 08/08 - 08/20.

Rares you eventually missed :
Mystic Ring, Fairy Wings, RPG Outfits, Bikini Set 1, Pijama Set, Umbrela Clubset, Negi Clubset, BIG Papel...


As expected, the second part of 2009 Gacha Swimsuits are here. Except Kooh, it's all fugly.
Anyway there's nothing for Lucia so I'll just pass lol.

The Biatch Duo. Kaz is especially ugly but somehow I like the hairstyle XD
It's not like if I ever played Kaz anyway.

I like Kooh. But Ken's one is just a recolo of the shop's one. That's pretty disapointing.

Side note : You can erase the veil of Kooh and Cecilia's ones through CADIE's chaudron (and not Kadye lol...). And turn Ken's one into a blue version. Not very exciting though.

Will provide some better pictures in the evening.


Ok, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry for all my readers since I was like totally sure it was mostly an offline event...
Turned like. Not at all.

Sorry, my japanese is so bad T.T And since I dropped it as my 3th Language at school this year I won't even progress. How sad. I'm very sorry.

Anyway, once you joined an army (depending on where you live in Japan), each week there's a war based on some challenges that everyone have to do in order to make their legion win.

This week, it was "make the most pangyas you can". I helped with my 89% p-rate and turned out we won. I was already aware of that since I told you I won stickers and stuff last week.

But this time, since we won the first place. The prize is...

GOLDEN TWIN FEATHERS


Yes. ALL the members of the legion win this clubset. The GTF are known for their freaking awesome stats because it's the only Clubset of the game which provide a full 13 control.
The other stats are awesome too but the 13 control is really the best addition to me.

Other than that it's a pretty "normal" clubset with a normal pangya logo and no feather when you shot with but who care...? It gives 13 control ! The hell !

It's a big surprise to me (I was shaking like crazy this morning) since basically, it's a very rare clubset that only one person owned. If I remember well, it was the prize for PJC.

I don't get it. Now there's probably A LOT of GTF in game.
Thanks to all my buddy in the Musashi Army (Tokyo), if we have the GTF today, that's because of everyone who played Pangya last week. Thank you so much~ !

Anyway the second prize is the prince ring, which increase the experience in-game. It would be nice if we'll get the second place last week. But I don't really care now that I have the GTF.

Also, many thanks to Hinano who is fluent in japanese since I didn't REALLY get the event at all T.T And sorry again to all my readers ._.

--

Also, the 5th anniversary of Pangya JP is drawing near. It's in november. I don't plan to cover this right now for some reasons. But all I have to say is that it will be AWESOME.

From what I heard, eye colors, new course called Eastern Valley, caddie playable and MORE.
Hinano will cover this and it will be up this evening. Check it out !

3 comments:

Mainlless said...

Yeah that's why I NEVER gave my IGN here. Always flouted it (don't know if it's the good word lol) and give it through MP.

Anyway I feel bad just copying what I don't understand of your blog. But I'll think about it. Thank you :3

Abi-kun said...

@Hinano I think that couple of those japanese IP's viewing your site are from VPN ^^ but still the real Japanese are watching @_@.

@Main' Sorry that I couldn't reply to your ingame greetings, I was too late and you were gone when I realise it was you talking ;_;.

Mainlless said...

OH SO IT WAS REALLY YOU XDDDDDD
OMG XD;
I thought your IGN was Abi-kun so I was like "OMG I SPOKE TO A JAPANESE IN ENGLISH".

I'm glad it was really xDD
That's why I d/c'ed so fast lol !

I thought you didn't have any gacha set so was driving crazy xD;;