Thursday, August 20, 2009

THAT'Z CRAZY (Golden Twin Feather)


OMG. I shake too much to do a proper post right now ! Will do it later.
That's just crazy, crazy, mad, mad~ !

Youhou ! *jump everywhere*

EDIT :

I don't want to talk too much today again because I'm really really depressed (more than yesterday...) because of someone who hurt me badly this morning.

Just want to explain that basically, when our Legion (Musashi / Tokyo) won the last "war", all the members of the legion won the GTF (see above). I suppose a lot of GTF are now in game (for FREE) which is pretty awesome considering the stats are fucking awesome.

Sadly, it seems that some members didn't win this clubset. I actually have NO IDEA WHY (<- in uppercase because I had trouble with someone about that). My lack of skill in japanese is too big, I really don't know why.

That's all folks. I'm supposed to be happy but I'm not. Sad, sad, sad.

( They are added directly in your Clubset section, no gift. And they are full boost directly. It don't cost a single pang or cookie. Crazy right ?)

2 comments:

Saku said...

how did you win that?

omg good stats, specially spin & control.

have this clubset the wing effect like twin feathers?

I want this clubset on GOA naw XDD

Mainlless said...

I'll explain everything later. That's simply the best clubset of the game.

No. The Golden Twin Feather don't have either the feathers effect of the original Twin Feather or an exclusive "panya !" logo. Except the awesome stats it doesn't give anything special.