Sunday, August 16, 2009

I quit for a moment

Ok. I seriously need to take a break. Good thing my gf is back from Korea because I just feel like I'm gonna explodes if I stay on my PC playing Pangya, posting on forums or updating my blog all day long.

So for a week or so I don't think you'll see me in order to I don't know...energy recovery ? lol (is that even english ?). Hollidays are almost over and I'm practically more tired than before.

I'll sleep earlier and will wake up earlier too. I'll do sport and things like that. Taking care of myself.

I'll still be on msn for my friends don't worry. I like watching animes with them in the evennings. And will play Pangya JP/EU time to time too but alone only (don't try to message me, I won't answer).

I'm not depressed but it's preventive.

See you later guys.

PS : That means I won't provide JP Update next week. Will do it later.

1 comment:

Saku said...

If you need a break, take it^^

We don't want a depressed mouny, so take your girlfriend and you go to **** (insert a place you can go to have good times^^)

We wait for your come back.^^