Friday, August 14, 2009

Most popular KR Idol ?


I usually don't report small news like that since I'm not a big fan of gossips, but since I have to follow the gossips in order to not miss any good lives I'm always aware of who did what in the idol world lol...

This time it's part of the show called Star Golden Bell. It will be an "Idol Special" and will be broadcasted sometime soon in the week.


Anyway, in this show it was say that Yoona from Girls' Generation (SNSD) is the most popular idol among male fans. This information drew my interest because I heard that she was even more popular since her role in the drama Cindarella Man, however I didn't see this drama but apparently she did really great job and got some award. Plus it was during the Gee's storm (that's why she missed some of the live where Seohyun took her place in the song) so she was like everywhere in Korea during that time xD

In any case idole male in the show shared their opinion about her :
2PM Taecyeon said "I like Yoona because she's a beauty" that's...fierce LOL. But when you check it's twitter that's no surprise~ ! Then 2PM Junho said "I like YoonA because she doesn't act superficial and is super natural". That's the image I have of her too.
And if you think that she doesn't sing very well (which is true) at least she's not lead dancer for nothing.

Finally, if you think this girl is not gorgeous when check this video. YoonA dancing to their hit song Gee (notice Lee Hyori doing the moves in the background xD) then on the hottest girl in Korea, Lee Hyori's "10 minutes".

Ok...
That's probably because I'm a boy that I don't understand but Taecyeon of the popular boy band 2PM is one of the two most popular male idol among female fan...

Well it's not that I don't like either 2PM or Taecyeon but uh...this guy has like nothing special ? I should ask my female readers but I suppose is simply hot and fun. And yup, at least I think he's really fun. You know he's the most fluent in english out of his group and everybody was waiting for his first message on Twitter. Well...
http://twitter.com/2PMtaecyeon
"tired..."
Interesting XD

I think I never really talked about 2PM. Not because (as I already say) I don't like this group but mostly because hey...I don't know. More into girl groups XD
Also I think they are a little too ... much. Slapping asses of each other and stuff. Being not gay I'm like "uh ?". No effect.
Anyway I didn't really understand why female fans love Taecyeon once again. I don't know I thought it would be more Nichkhun, fangirls always drive crazy when someone talk about him and stuff. But that's maybe just because he's my personal favourite LOL.

In any case, their songs are great no doubt. Always very catchy but that's no surprise since they are part of JYP (same compagnie as Wonder Girls) and they always come up with great lyrics and original songs like, 10 out of 10.
Finally Han Seung Yeon from KARA stated jokingly "2PM is known as the "beast idols" but among them Taecyeon has the highest authority". Well I suppose that is as simple as that lol.

At least it was a good surprise unlike Taecyeon.
SHINee's leader Onew was picked has the second most popular male idol among female fans.

To be honest I'm always under the impression that girls support some some boys band simply because they are hot. That makes me mad because well...you have the right to think that somebody is hot (I think SNSD Yuri is hot lol) but don't support the whole group if they can't sing/dance just because of that. That's unfair for underated other groups which are working harder...

At least Onew has some serious skill when it comes to sing. Anyone remember his duet with SNSD's Ice Princess Jessica ? That was truly a-we-some. Here it is.
It's from SNSD's Genie album. My second favourite track after Tell Me Your Wish.

Overall I'm fine with Onew being popular with the girls because I think his singing skills are HIGH ... unlike Taecyeon who is just capable of rapping some things ^^;

That's all folks ! I should talk about SNSD Goodbye Stage @ Music Bank which was...special but it's maybe a little bit too much for one day. Tommorow ok ?
Should talk about all the idol groups at once soon. Like that you all know.

No comments: