Friday, August 14, 2009

Selling games T.T

That's sad but I need money and I don't play those anymore lulz~
Oh and I don't sell the plushes that's just for the photo XD; that's my favourite plus, the Mog's one is a gift so no way lol.

Panning to sell :

[Wii] Trauma Center Second Opinion

I had a great time on this game but it's pretty much the type of game you don't want to play again & again for me.

[PS2] Need for Speed Underground 2

Actually this game is not mine xD ! I have 1/3 of it, the rest is of my father and my brother LOL. But I'm sure they forgot about it. Too bad, I don't.
Liked this game.

[GC] The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker

I'm actually really sad to sell this one. Since it is pretty old, I probably won't get a good price of it so...maybe I'll keep it. I like it so much...

[GC] Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D Revolution

The final boss is fucking hardcore for me...LOVED this game anyway.

[GC] Final Fantasy Star Online

Ok game. Bought it for 20€ so...LOL. But it's ok, I don't mind selling it for like 5€ xD.

[GC] The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Cool game. The GC version is quite rare now I think. Maybe because nobody give a crap about it since the Wii Version has a free hack for the Wii XD;;; Silly me omg.

[Wii] Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles

LOL FAIL. Seriously I bought this game like 60€...since I'm unfamilier with RE I was thinking it was RE4...FAIL FAIL FAIL. This game is shit, never finished the first level. Boring. Shit XD

[PS2] Sonic Riders (15th Sonic Anniversary)

Underated game if you ask me. Riding with Ulala from Space Channel 5 was priceless.

[PS2] Final Fantasy XII

Never was more disapointed by a Final Fantasy EVER. It's was annoying as hell...I only remember huge field you take 30 minutes to travel for 1 minute of boss and 5 minutes of video. Wow.

[PC] The Last Remnant

FAIL FAIL FAIL >_> Didn't work on my PC LOL ? It's like uh...I have a great computer I think. It was laggy as hell. Battle system was sucky. Didn't appreciate that at all...
The only think I enjoyed ? Japanese voices included lol...bought it like 60€ too >_<>

I say that here because if any of you is interested by one of these, I don't mind doing a cheap price. Of course, since I have more american readers than french readers, I have to say I won't send any of these across the ocean XD!

I don't know how much money it is. Probably not much since it's old and sometime boring (It's not like if I wanted to sell the best games ah ah) but if I have enough I'd like to buy music CD or maybe 4-5 Pangya boxes in JP. We'll see~ !

No comments: